Welcome Current or Returning Students
The MSJC Online Program Mission:
- Provide a high quality learning experience in every course
- Deliver regular effective contact from instructors
- Offer over 80 different courses with over 450 sections
- Access to a full Learning Management System (Blackboard)
- Access to integrated email system
- 24/7 Support
If you are a New Online Student, please visit this page.
Prepare Yourself for Online Learning
Below are links that will help insure you are ready for online learning:
- View Online Learner Expectations
- Complete the Are You Ready to Learn Online? assessment.
- Print and read Online Responsibility
- Review Types of Online Courses
- Find out about Plagiarism, Cheating, and Financial Aid Fraud
Check In Policy
- Starts 5 business days before class start.
- Check in by the 2nd day or you could be dropped.
- Get on the Wait List if you want to enroll.
- Teachers only enroll from the waitlist.
- Pay fees within four days of enrollment.
- Blackboard On Demand Learning Center
- MSJC Library Online
- One-Stop Eagle Shop Bookstore
- Online Counseling
- Assessment Center
- Online Tutoring Center (LRC)
- Student Services
- Blackboard Support
- My MSJC Support (logins, email)
- Search for Online Courses
Support for Online Learning
MSJC provides an Online Support Center for students. You will find Blackboard and computer support information in the Center.
Instructions for accessing the MSJC Online Support Center:
- Click this link to access the Center.
- Browser/Plugin Information - Click on the Course Delivery menu item on the left.
- Blackboard Instructions - Click on Course Delivery/STUDENTS menu item on the left.
Search MSJC Online
Online Learner's Orientation
|Due to financial constraints, the on-campus orientations are cancelled at this time.|
Sign up for a Free Online Writing Course!
Learn to become an effective builder of sentences using the basic tools of grammar, punctuation, and writing.