Welcome New Online Students
The MSJC Online Program Mission:
- Provide a high quality learning experience in every course
- Deliver regular effective contact from instructors
- Offer over 80 different courses with over 450 sections
- Access to a full Learning Management System (Blackboard)
- Access to integrated email system
- 24/7 Support
Apply for Admission
- Identify the program of study you are interested in (if you are undecided that is ok).
- Identify your goals (if you are not sure that is ok).
- Know your social security or student/F2 visa number
- Know your California residency start date.
- Apply for Admission
Prepare for online learning.
(if you are a successful online learner, continue to Step 3)
||Find an Online Course
- Join a waitlist if available.
- If a seat opens seven days or more before the class start date, the student highest on the list will be automatically enrolled, notified through email and an automated phone call. NOTE: Check your email frequently.
- If a seat opens seven or less days before the class start date, automated registration from the waitlist does not occur.
- An instructor has the discretion to add a student and you will be contacted if an add is possible.
- Pay the fees within four days or you will be dropped for non-payment.
||Enroll in an Online Course
- Log into my.msjc.edu, select the Student Eagle Advisor tab.
- Remember to enter the correct online section.
- Need enrollment help? Get it here 24/7!
||Log Into Your Course
- Log into my.msjc.edu, select the Courses tab.
- Select the course from the list of courses you are enrolled in. NOTE: courses open 5 business days before the course starts.
||Check into Class
- Open the course and follow the Check-In instructions in the Announcements.
- You must check in within the five days before and up to two days after the course starts.
Failure to do so will result in a drop from the course.
- Review the course syllabus and schedule. Contact the Instructor with questions.